2018 Charity Bike Ride - The Kingdom of Wonder
The ride begins from Sihanoukville province in the south, Cambodia’s most famous beach town, with its palm-fringed beaches and fresh seafood restaurants.
As a group, we will pedal our way through a mix of stunning coastline scenery, local fishing villages and rural farms and up to the capital city of Phnom Penh. This will mark the mid-way point, and a well deserved rest day.
Proceeding this we will follow the Mekong river and make our way North. We will ride along charming rural roads and pass through cottage industry local villages, completely untouched by tourism, and see the way most Cambodians live.
Our 9 day challenge will conclude in Siem Reap, gateway to the world-famous Angkor temple complex and UNESCO world heritage site. The ride ends once we pedal through the gates of Feeding Dreams Cambodia, where all of our students, who you have worked so hard to support, will be waiting ready to celebrate all that you have achieved.
We will have one big final night of celebration, and we welcome all riders who wish to stay longer and volunteer at our school with open arms.
Your fundraising commitment to Feeding Dreams:
By participating in this Annual Ride, you have agreed to raise USD$5,000, (AUD$ 6,500) or (GBP£4,000).
Every dollar is put towards improving the lives of the 800 children we support and their families.
**You are also required to cover the costs of your own flights and travel insurance.
Don’t worry – the fundraising target is achievable, and we are here to support you along the way!
Cost to Ride:
US$2,300 (please note a US$500 deposit is payable on registration and the balance payment of US$1,800 is payable no later than 28th November 2017)
● 10 nights accommodation from the 28/01/18 - 07/02/18
● Final night accommodation & all inclusive celebratory dinner to be held at luxury 5 star hotel in Siem Reap
● All meals from dinner on the 28/01/18 to breakfast on the 07/02/18 (Excluding lunch and dinner on the rest day in Phnom Penh)
● Free volunteer experience at Feeding Dreams for yourself and a loved one
● 1 x customised riding jersey (additional jerseys available for purchase)
● 1 x customised buff
● 1 x Feeding Dreams T-Shirt (additional T-shirts available for purchase)
● Individual fundraising page
● 3 month training program
● Australian and UK based contacts for support prior to the ride
● English-speaking Cambodian Tour Leader
● Mechanics to maintain bikes daily
● Mountain bikes
● GPS tracks for riders to load onto their devices
● Snacks, fruits and water while cycling
● Air-conditioned support vehicle
● Riders information e-newsletters prior to the ride
To download our FAQ Guide, click here.